13 April 2020

I stay in, plant moves out

When I bought the house, there were many plant pots in front of the house. The collection was a bit haphazard and not well maintained! And in the scorching summer several plants died. I intended to slowly tidy up and replace the dead plants with nice live ones. And in winter I made a start. I bought a plant that could double as a Christmas tree! And it did. But Christmas is over, and it's now spring. Time for the thing to move out! And when I moved it out I noticed it had actually already wanted a bigger pot. Good I noticed!

It would have been nice to be able to move on with making this part of the house look better, but shopping for plants is not the right thing to do at the moment. So it'll have to wait! But there is time. And the first step has been taken!

The plant now outside. Notice the untidiness around... 



No comments: