I had bought a printer, so I could do some work on paper in order to not use my mouse and keyboard. I had initially set it up to connect by wifi; that seemed a reasonable thing to do. However, it couldn’t find my wifi, and a printer that can’t find your computer is of little use. In order to remediate that I ordered a USB cable, and about a week later that arrived. I then had to figure out how to make my printer understand that that was now the means of communication! It turned out that I had to uninstall the software, and then reinstall it, telling it that it now needed to communicate via a USB. That seems to be excessive, but if that’s what it takes! So I did that. And now my computer and my printer can find each other. That’s some improvement! And the first thing I printed was a mark sheet for some student presentations. A modest start! But who knows what will follow. My home office has gained an asset!