10 June 2022

No panels before the Netherlands

On the day I would get my solar panels, the day after the scaffolding appeared, I received a phone call. I wasn't surprised about that; these solar panel people phone me more often. But it was a very apologetic employee who told me that their van had broken down on the way to my house. They couldn't come! And I would be away for a while. So it looked like the whole process had to be postponed for a bit…

After a while he phoned back. He said they could come on the day I would come back from the Netherlands. That was okay with me! They could put the panels on the roof while I was still on my way back. And they could do the internal stuff (the wiring, the inverter, the infrared panels) after I would arrive. I thought it was a good solution; I wasn't overly keen on having scaffolding against my house any longer than needed! So stay tuned; the panels should be here soon anyway!

No comments: