12 April 2023

Another Kate goodbye


I suppose the last years have seen a steady supply of goodbyes and welcomes to Kates. And there was another one! The Kate who
featured here the last time because she had come back from Iceland, is now leaving for England. So after the welcome came another goodbye! And now she will live quite far away. I don't think that's the end of the friendship though. I could imagine a weekend in Yorkshire at some point. And I'm sure she'll be back sometimes, because North Wales is just too beautiful to not come back to. We met up before she left to have some coffee and cake and a short walk.

And with this Kate leaving, almost inevitably the other one is imminent again. Stay tuned! I hope there will be welcome to Kate blog post coming up quite soon…




No comments: