16 February 2023

Glorious commutes to therapy

The first time I saw my counsellor, we met in the afternoon. But the next appointment we made was early in the morning. She could accommodate me at 7:30! And I thought that was fine. It did mean, though, leaving the house before 7 am. That is quite early. And the first time it was still pitch dark at the time. But soon that changed!

The first four sessions were all in good weather. Some of them even in amazing weather. And when you have to leave the house before 7 am, you are not going to build in too much slack in the system. But I sometimes do stop and just take a picture of the amazing morning! I haven't arrived late yet. And once I get to our meeting spot, I can of course take as many pictures as I want.

What I discuss with my therapist is not really for this blog, but I thought I might share some of the morning pictures!


Nant Ffrancon in the early morning


View from Idwal Cottage; notice the little light on the flank of Tryfan

Llyn Ogwen under a full moon

Our Llanrawst stomping ground on a frosty morning


No comments: