05 January 2012

From troglodyte to lady in two weeks

One of the most important things in life is good health! If you don't have that it's bad enough as it is, but almost everything in life that is enjoyable suffers from it. Take me, for instance! It has been almost 2.5 weeks since I last did something remotely silly and muddy. A few days later I fell ill, and since then I have only been able to blog about literature, science, architecture, and promenading along the sea front. I haven't gone underground, I haven't dangled from ropes, I haven't participated in some race over a ludicrously muddy track, I have done nothing irresponsible or muddy at all in what seems ages! I think I'm turning into a lady. I think I'm teetering daintily on the brink of an identity crisis. I might very well switch back soon to my former troglodyte self, but there are no guarantees! Maybe this is permanent...
Not the best editing job in the world, but it serves the purpose...

1 comment:

De zus in kwestie said...

hi hi :)