25 December 2023

Run to Llyn Anafon

I figured it would be a nice idea to go for a run somewhere on my way back from Chester, dropping off Tim. It’s nice to have some variety in running venues. And I landed on Cwm Anafon. So I turned off the A55 by Abergwyngregyn, parked as deep into the hills as I could, put on my running kit and set off. It was a really windy day! 

I had run (and walked) this route before, and I knew it was beautiful. And apart from the wind, the weather was fine. It barely rained. But I had to sometimes stop and brace myself against the wind. I just went to the top and back, and then back to the car. A successful run!

Looking back; car just visible

Windy! 

Lovely sheep fold

Menacing skies in the distance 

Reservoir selfie (wind had briefly died down)


No comments: