05 March 2024

Annoying lamp issues

When I bought the house, I had it entirely rewired. I figured that would mean everything would be OK. But I am not entirely sure if that's true. Would it be another case of me not being critical enough? Not that I have any idea how I would keep an eye on the quality of what an electrician delivers. What do I know about that stuff? I hire a trade person for a reason! But anyway; I noticed that it so happened a lot lightbulbs would either break, or otherwise only radiate very dim light. They're not supposed to do that! A lightbulb is supposed to have a pretty long life. 

There is one lamp in the living room that I have practically given up on. I have replaced the bulbs so often! I don't want to spend my monthly salary on lightbulbs. I will just do without.

And then, suddenly, the light in the storage space next to the kitchen did the same thing. It only emits such weak light you can't really see what you're doing. If you're looking for something you know exactly where it is, you can still find it, but sometimes retrieving something from storage require some rummaging. And there is no light to do that by.

So now what? Maybe I will just Google if anyone else has had this issue, and if there is something to do about it. I will also and firstly just try to replace the lightbulb to see if that works. It's annoying! I wish I knew more about this topic. But then again, I think that about a lot of topics…

Not light enough

No comments: