27 September 2023

Therapy, again

In September I would speak to my prospective new therapist for the first time. It would be online; the lady is based in Denbigh, and that is too far away to travel. I hadn't done online therapy before, but I didn't expect trouble.

That first meeting has now happened. So what did I think? I got on with the lady, and I think we can work together. I have a fairly clear idea of what it is I need and how I need it, and she figured she can work with that. I did notice that it is much easier to get distracted from a therapist when they are on your screen, and not physically with you. Not that that should be surprising! But now I've actually experienced it.

We will try to meet weekly. And she gave me homework. I hope this round of therapy will give me what I need! Stay tuned…

No comments: