06 May 2023

Clean conservatory

The state of my windows had disturbed me for a while. I decided I needed to clean them when I had a bit of time. And on the morning of the climate festival, I did. I started, as is not unusual, with the windows at the front of the house on the ground floor. Normally I then move upstairs to do the windows of the upstairs bedroom and the office. But this time I moved around. I did the conservatory next! First outside. But most of the dirt was actually on the inside. A lot of slugs have been walking around on my windows. So I then moved inside. But then I decided it is a bit silly to have clean windows in a dirty context, so I cleaned the walls as well. It became a big project!

Slug trails on the window! 

I had to stop when it was time to go to the festival, but I finished it after I came back. The conservatory, that is. I still haven't done the upstairs windows! But I'm really chuffed with my clean conservatory now. I only wish I would have taken a "before" picture. As I didn't initially intend to clean the whole thing, I didn't! But just trust me the difference is considerable…


Translucent windows! 


No comments: