20 May 2023

No therapy recommendations

When I terminated my therapy, I asked my therapist to give me recommendations for other councillors I could contact who may be better suited to what I need. I expected to get an email at some point. But then one day an envelope arrived in the post! And it was a card from her.



She said she normally takes a bit more time to say goodbye to her clients. It has indeed been a bit abrupt! It was nice of her to send a card. Unfortunately, she mentioned that all the people she would like to recommend are not in a position to currently take up new clients. I have to go and look for someone myself! Not ideal, but what can you do. I will get on that. It's not as if I have already achieved what I hoped to achieve by going into therapy in the first place, so if I still want to I will have to…

No comments: