12 May 2022

Clean windows after building work and before visitor

Removing parts of a building tends to involve a lot of dirt and dust. It sure did with Neuadd Ogwen. And all that dust flying around had a bit of a tendency to attach itself to the windows at the front of my house. I didn't feel the urge to do something about it, as I figured it would immediately be resupplied. But the work has now come to a bit of a quiet phase. And as well, I will have a visitor soon! So I decided to clean my windows. I know the work isn't fully done yet, but I will just do it again at the end of that. For now I am enjoying having translucent windows!

The state the building is in now; notice the dusty aggregate, and the temporary stairs to the back doors.


Before

After

The cat 'helping' with the upstairs windows

No comments: