13 March 2022

First climate course for adults done

 The first round is done! My first five-session climate course for Welsh adults is done. It was never well-attended, but the people who did show up were lovely. And there were some interesting discussions! And at the end there was even some feedback, about how I could perhaps do things in a different order. And Kate asked me about my main takeaway points, and thinking about that also gave me new ideas. I hope I'll find some time to polish up the course before I give it again! I'm glad I negotiated a week between finishing the old course and starting the new one. And I hope the new group will be bigger. I also hope some of the people from the previous group will join the new group, if they have missed particular sessions. They can just dip in and out as they wish. Stay tuned for more tales from the side gig!

No comments: