18 May 2015

Run and explore again

It took me a week to recover from the marathon. And then a week followed with one teaching commitment early in the morning after the other; no time for early morning runs! And then it was weekend and I started running again, but only my normal route. And then I went to Edinburgh and ran there. And only in the weekend I came back did I run again in some so far unexplored part of the local area. This time I went to Llanfachraeth; this is a village near the west coast of Anglesey beyond Holy Island. This entire coast is new to me! I ended up running the entire way along a tidal creek but it was nice. More next time! And then along the actual coast! It's nice to run again without the pressure of having to train; if the path is too muddy to run for long distances it doesn't matter much. I'm still exploring new terrain! And running has become my favourite way of doing that.


No comments: