When I was done with my rubrics I could, or should I say, ran out of excuses not to, get on with my application for Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. Last year I had made a good start, after only having a good look at the process in 2023, but a start is not enough. The whole thing needs finishing.
I struggled to get going. You have to write about how fab you are! And that’s not something that comes naturally to me. But the application contains two case studies, and these have to be backed up by literature. And when I got to the point where I needed to consult said literature, I perked up. And I finally hit my stride. Now I actually enjoy it! And there is still a lot (a LOT!) of work to be done, but at least I am now making progress…

No comments:
Post a Comment