11 August 2023

Bread machine clear-out

I had a bread machine. When it got old I replaced it, but I realised soon the replacement didn't meet my requirements. Then I bought a replacement’s replacement. And that means my house was filling up a bit with bread machines! I should bring the old one to the recycling centre. It had reached retirement age. But I don’t need two fully functioning machines, so I put one for sale on Facebook, for a fraction of what I had paid for it. And after a while a lady indicated interest, and later that day came to collect it. I hope the thing bakes bread to her liking. It would be nice if she can give it a second life like I gave one to my original bread machine! (And it looks like she can't; she will so kind as to send me oh thank you message after she had made her first loaf.) And then I just have one rather fancy bread machine to do the job I need it to do. I hope it will serve me for a long time! 

A picture I used on the ad


No comments: