03 October 2012

Microscopic phone

I spend a lot of time in the labs these days. And sometimes, when your head is spinning after staring at mud for too long, you want to give your eyes a break by having them look at something else. So just for the heck of it I laid my phone underneath the microscope. I started by looking at what these small white characters, which e.g. indicate the time, look like from close up.


And then I noticed the little grill behind which, I think, the speaker hides. (the microphone must hide at the bottom, I suppose.) Dear! It's a miracle I can hear people speak That thing is dirty. Maybe I should get a cover for it!


And with this I may even have provided some counterbalance for the less lighthearted previous post... sometimes it's the small things that cheer one up.

1 comment:

De zus in kwestie said...

Hihi