08 October 2024

Anglesey Barracks with Nick

Nick suddenly had less in the way of caring responsibilities than expected, and wondered if he could come over. And I said yes. And the previous time we met he had said he would love to go and see the Anglesey Barracks. I figured that was within the realm of possibilities!

Anglesey Barracks (pic taken when I was there with Frank and Ilja

Before we got there, we agreed that we would give it a go as a couple. So it's official now I suppose! And I am aware that that means we took a rather quick decision, as this was only date number six. But it's clearly going well, and lurking around in limbo for a long time isn't ideal either. So there is officially a man in my life now. And we will do our best to make that go well! And we celebrated by taking some beer (alcohol-free and otherwise) and some nibbles, and consuming these in Dinorwic Quarry. An excellent celebration if you ask me…


Nick and me (pic taken in the grounds of Stokesay Castle)


No comments: