01 November 2023

Chemistry tower really gone

It's official! We don't have a chemistry tower anymore. I announced in July it was coming down, and reported on progress in September. And it's not even November yet, but there is no building there anymore! It'll be probably flattened. It doesn't mean the work is done; there is still machinery doing stuff. But the building is gone! I am curious to see what they will do with the space. My hunch is: part green space, part parking. Parking on campus is notoriously limited, but I don't think they'll resist the temptation to do something with wildflower beds or something. And trees!

Going…

Gone!

I supposed time will tell what will happen! I'll report back when it becomes clearer. But it's been spectacular watching that building being taken down entirely!


No comments: