11 November 2023

Bonus walk with Kate and the dog

On a Saturday morning, I suddenly got a message from Kate. She had something to do in Bangor; was I  interested in walking the dog with her when she was in the area anyway? Sure I was!

She needed to be on Llandygai industrial estate, so I went there too. When I got out of the car, the dog saw me, and went ballistic. He was so glad to see me! It was very cute.

We just walked along the bicycle path to Bethesda. I know it like the back of my hand, of course! Kate had been a bit self-conscious about going there, as she knows I bike it all the time. But you do get a different perspective if you're not biking but walking. And we also checked a few little paths leading off from the bicycle path. I bike past them a lot, and always wonder a bit what they're like, but I never go! I'm always on my way to something.

Bryn in the river

Off the main path

The main attraction, of course, were Kate and the dog, but I must say I enjoyed the bicycle path as well. It was a nice bonus social meet-up where I hadn't expected one! 


No comments: