24 February 2011

Total deprivation

It seems to be all around me! But eternally optimistic as I am I see a fairly nice and pleasant environment. Some room for improvement, I admit, but hey, where wouldn't you have that.

There was some stir concerning the government releasing information on what crime was committed where, so you would have an idea of what to expect in all sorts of areas, such as the one you live in. I don't think I found it. But I found something else: the total deprivation meter! Have a look. This looks bad!


Oh well. As long as I am happy with it it's OK. But it does explain the look of disgust on the face of one of my colleagues when I told him where I lived. And that when I said "come on, it could be worse!" he really had to think long and hard before he could agree with me...

No comments: