15 June 2020

Sway

When I have an assignment, I tend to have that in the form of a Word document I put online. That means I'm still living in the previous century! It's time I move on. And one of the things I'll need to learn is making my documents both accessible on multiple devices (phones are important!), and interactive. So I had to learn Sway. It comes with the whole Microsoft Office package so it makes sense to use it. We are using that stuff more and more! Mail, OneDrive, Forms, Teams...

The software may be standard, but pretty much everything you do for the first time is difficult. So I was wrestling with it! Made slow progress. But once I have mastered it I'm sure it will be as easy as all that other software. And it'll make my documents better. Yes I know that's a normative comment. But I believe it to be true!

No comments: