24 June 2020

Much work but little blogging

The new academic year will be with us in a few months. And everything will be different! And that will be a lot of work to sort out. I am now trying to reorganise one of my biggest modules. I have to change the timetable, make online tutorials as I can't do lectures, and liaise with all the other people teaching on my module to see if and how they can adapt their teaching to the new reality. I will soon present a proposed set-up to my colleagues. But we haven't even had the big staff meeting about this yet, so everything is preliminary. And given how unclear everything still is I can't really say much about this work yet. By the time we have made hard decisions and the students have been informed I can say a bit more! But for now I will have to shroud myself in general terms. Watch this space!

No comments: