The kitchen looks so smart now! I did a final push and that meant that now all the cabinet doors and drawer fronts have been painted, and given new handles. I am really pleased with the result.
Does that mean I am entirely finished? No! I want to have a little break now, but on the slightly longer term I want to paint the kickboards green, like the skirting board by the radiator, and the door. The skirting board by the cupboard has a different colour; that was the house painter taking unwanted initiatives. When I am at it anyway, I might rectify that.
I am also emptying out all of the cabinets and giving them a good clean. I hadn’t done that for a while.
I think my kitchen is a heck of a lot better than it was, and it is getting better still!
![]() |
| Like new! |


No comments:
Post a Comment