15 September 2020

Turning domestic

I change for running! And I generally change for going underground. But I don’t change for much else. I bike in my normal clothes, if I go out I do that in whatever I am wearing, and I garden and cook in whatever I am wearing too. But the disadvantage is that cooking tends to involve staining substances flying around. For instance, making your own chocolate spread involves dripping chocolate. Making tomato soup involves sticking a mixer into a pan with tomatoes. I get stuff on my shirt regularly! And the funny thing is that I don’t have to look smart at all these days, but I did decide it was time to protect my wardrobe. So I bought an apron! And now I can stick a mixer into any pan and not end up with a stained shirt. I am getting civilised! And domestic. Bring it on! 



No comments: