I would love my house to be tidy. It is just that I would like quite a lot of things, and a lot of them cost time. One has to pick one's battles, and this one isn't always picked. But now that I am taking some annual leave, there is time to make some progress on this. And I already had; some of it to do with repairing the damage caused by the installation of my infrared panels. Some of it to do with the inside of my kitchen cabinets. And some of it to do with their outside. Some of it just on the initiative of Neil.
There is more going on! One of the things I have recently done is empty out my wardrobe, going through everything that was in there, deciding what should not be in there, and put everything that should be back in an orderly fashion. That hadn't happened for a while. It feels good! And I will be ready to either give some clothes to a charity shop, or put them in one of those clothing containers.
I don't think any of my efforts will ever live up to Neil's exacting standards, but I feel better about every little improvement. Onwards to the next part of the house!
![]() |
| Tidy! At least by my standards. |


No comments:
Post a Comment