20 February 2012

Fashion show

I know I kept some people waiting. You can hardly boast on both Facebook AND a blog about your new outfits, get more comments than ever before, and hardly show anything. I put two outfits on the blog; I'll here show 5 more! And that's not all. But since when can one have it all.

Margot goes business-like: in the middle something that these days is a normal work outfit, and left the same outfit, but combined with a coat. And yes, a Palestinian scarf. I had a sore throat! I have a smart scarf but that's not warm enough on a day like that... and to the right Margot goes extra executive.

And these are two of the more glamorous outfits: this would be good for dining out, and such things! And no I can't walk on these shoes yet. But as I now have a reason to wear them I think I'll soon learn...

6 comments:

Roelof said...

Photoshops, all of them

Margot said...

I take that as a compliment!

De zus in kwestie said...

I'm gonna book myself a flight, come with you to the same store, do the same thing you did and then we go out into the city in our new outfits just to be seen! When can I come?

Margot said...

There must be shops in Helsinki that provide a similar service! I should come to you. And then I can see your house as well!

De zus in kwestie said...

As long as you're as busy as you are I don't mind at all to be the one collecting frequent flyer points. Besides, it's warmer over there. Er, outside anyway.

Margot said...

I have a personal career manager these days, and I hope that with his help I can at some point become only normally busy!